IT’S JUST ME UCE!! Main Event Jey Uso Live & Direct/ Gunther vs Gable IC Title Main Event Monday Night Raw Thread (9/4/23)

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I'm just not buying Judgement Day as strong stable.

The Hurt Business? Yes

Bloodline? HELL YES

Judgement Day? no
Because they're clearly being forced. THB & Bloodline were strong stables because their booking felt natural, but with JD you can tell HHH is booking them to be Bloodline level when they're barely Evolution after Orton left status.

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps
Wrestling is so much better when the athletes look like they're trying to physically dominate their opponents instead of just doing moves.
:whew:
Incredible match. This is like a boxing match
It's what I love about Gunther's matches
shyts be like FIGHTS
Obviously wrasslin never looks like an actual real fight but certain cats just get the SPIRIT of a fight
Everything has a nastiness to it, not just letting shyt happen to them, not letting the opponent take a long time to set stuff up
Gable was right there with him the whole way, really hope he gets a run soon

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Gunther deserves the length of this reign but damn if I wouldnt have been tempted to call an audible after Gable hit the rolling belly to back :banderas:

Crowd was ready for it :dj2:

Also Jey's entrance with getting the crowd to bop and wave... Imagine that at WrestleMania against Roman :whew:

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they're clearly being forced. THB & Bloodline were strong stables because their booking felt natural, but with JD you can tell HHH is booking them to be Bloodline level when they're barely Evolution after Orton left status.

You nailed it, WWE keeps saying how dominant they are but it does not feel natural