It's Just Best We Get Our Money Up & Leave The States (As A 20 Y/O The SHYT Literally Makes Me Mad)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
If the past year of all this shyt and me learning so much of our history has taught me anything...
Bare minimum it probably isn't possible to save 50% of AAs. And that's just bare mininum.... those 5%'s and talented tenther's might have been right. Just not in the way they thought.
True

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Worry about yourself b. 95% of black Americans aren't leaving America. This is their home. If u are serious, I'd strongly encourage u to start learning the foreign language of the country u are looking at. Learn about the culture. I'm out of here permanently by 2020 to Brazil but im not giving up citizenship tho :what:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Worry about yourself b. 95% of black Americans aren't leaving America. This is their home. If u are serious, I'd strongly encourage u to start learning the foreign language of the country u are looking at. Learn about the culture. I'm out of here permanently by 2020 to Brazil but im not giving up citizenship tho :what:
"Worry about yourself b?" We are having this same issue, so we have to band together to put a plan in place. Marching, kumbaya, and that other crap didn't work. Why wouldn't you give up citizenship? When you keep citizenship you still gotta pay their taxes even when you left the country. Seriously, they can't have their cake ad eat it too.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
"Worry about yourself b?" We are having this same issue, so we have to band together to put a plan in place. Marching, kumbaya, and that other crap didn't work. Why wouldn't you give up citizenship? When you keep citizenship you still gotta pay their taxes even when you left the country. Seriously, they can't have their cake ad eat it too.

U need others to leave the country? If u find like minded people then that's fine. But don't waste your energy trying to convince people to leave if they don't want to. I haven't met one black person who is serious about moving abroad. They want to stay. That's all I'm saying. I don't believe in marching or anything like that too. I hope they change the tax laws by 2020, I really dont wanna give it up :sadcam:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
U need others to leave the country? If u find like minded people then that's fine. But don't waste your energy trying to convince people to leave if they don't want to. I haven't met one black person who is serious about moving abroad. They want to stay. That's all I'm saying. I don't believe in marching or anything like that too. I hope they change the tax laws by 2020, I really dont wanna give it up :sadcam:
I'm moving by myself b. I was just saying others should think like I do. Once I move I'm renouncing my citizenship. The London, England is my destination for entrepreneurship opportunities. Then, maybe in my late 40's I'll move to the British Virgin Islands.