It's Just Best We Get Our Money Up & Leave The States (As A 20 Y/O The SHYT Literally Makes Me Mad)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I didn't even plan on making a race thread. Matter of fact, I was going to stop doing them all together because the shyt gives me bad nerves. Because I have bad nerves. That San Diego WSHH video made me make this. I did a similar thread to this about leaving the U.S. Anyway, point is, the U.S. will never be for us. I'm done fighting for a war I know I can't win. I'm a proud Black man and always will be. The shyt hurts the way they do us. Centuries of oppression in this fukking country. I'm at the point where I despise it and WON'T EVER call myself an American. At this point us as Blacks need to stop worrying about silly shyt that's on TV and leave. I mean get your money up and leaving. There's a lot of opportunities elsewhere for us. No way will I be a victim of this shyt. Sorry I made this, but I'm livid. Plus, that pig didn't even have on a uniform. As much shyt that's happening in Israel and I DON'T condone I still think the people being oppressed over there have a chance. In the U.S. it won't happen. For real, I'm tired of this shyt. You gotta kiss these people's ass. Don't get me wrong I hate no one, but I hate the situation. shyts fukked up. I hate focusing on negative issues, but I only have this anonymous outlet to say it.

@*L*E*G*A*C*Y* @Always-Right Liggins @Emperor_ReinScarf @bdizzle @Medicate @Blackking @Matt504 @Lewis Black @Napoleon

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Leave this country and go where?

What connections are being made now to secure housing and economic opportunities for Afro American people in that location?

Are you sincerely willing to surrender the amenities/luxuries you have that may not be afforded to you in your new home?

When we all get our money and leave what becomes of the thousands of black men and women stowed away in the modern day plantations here?

These are just questions for thought OP, not meant to be discouraging or cynical, but to create dialogue. You and anyone else feel free to respond with what you think

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What connections are being made now to secure housing and economic opportunities for Afro American people in that location?

Are you sincerely willing to surrender the amenities/luxuries you have that may not be afforded to you in your new home?

When we all get our money and leave what becomes of the thousands of black men and women stowed away in the modern day plantations here?

These are just questions for thought OP, not meant to be discouraging or cynical, but to create dialogue. You and anyone else feel free to respond with what you think
The first colonists of this country gave up the amenities/luxuries of Great Britain what makes them better than us?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

Carribeans or places that aren't really oppressing Blacks. Also, yes I would give up my citizenship in a heartbeat. That's what I plan to do after I'm at my career tech job for five years. To your last part idk. I'm sure some would stay, but me personally I'm out. Because like I said in years to come I would like to have a family. I'm just tired of the shyt.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Carribeans or places that aren't really oppressing Blacks. Also, yes I would give up my citizenship in a heartbeat. That's what I plan to do after I'm at my career tech job for five years. To your last part idk. I'm sure some would stay, but me personally I'm out. Because like I said in years to come I would like to have a family. I'm just tired of the shyt.

Caribbean/Central and South America have some spots that would definitely be attractive

Going back to the original post, if we're being realistic a mass exodus of Black people outside the country isn't feasible for a number of reasons. Any number of individuals could likely accomplish it but on a large scale no. I think if you look at other African diaspora groups, particularly in South America they haven't gone the route of mass exodus either rather they've created enclaves within the countries they live where they can exist somewhat autonomously, obviously they have a ways to go as well but It seems to me that is a more realistic goal, super-cities if you will.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%

Keeping it 100%... those black folk caught up in the system, are totally fukked. :yeshrug:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Caribbean/Central and South America have some spots that would definitely be attractive

Going back to the original post, if we're being realistic a mass exodus of Black people outside the country isn't feasible for a number of reasons. Any number of individuals could likely accomplish it but on a large scale no. I think if you look at other African diaspora groups, particularly in South America they haven't gone the route of mass exodus either rather they've created enclaves within the countries they live where they can exist somewhat autonomously, obviously they have a ways to go as well but It seems to me that is a more realistic goal, super-cities if you will.
White Americans don't want us here though. They are literally showing that. This place isn't meant for us. We are targets in America.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
I hate to say it, but THIS. Just like my parents told me growing up, "some people will make it and some will be left behind".

If the past year of all this shyt and me learning so much of our history has taught me anything...
Bare minimum it probably isn't possible to save 50% of AAs. And that's just bare mininum.... those 5%'s and talented tenther's might have been right. Just not in the way they thought.