HugeAchingGardensnake-max-1mb.gif

Last edited:

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
YESSS. After the orgy of 60fps games I've been playing on the PS5 I tried to play this a couple of days ago and turned it off after a few minutes, deciding to wait for a patch. The PS5 has spoilt me, I can't go back to 30fps.

Off topic: I'm dreading another run of Bloodborne in future (due to the double whammy of 30fps and frame-pacing issue) which hurts as it's one of my favourite games of all time.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YESSS. After the orgy of 60fps games I've been playing on the PS5 I tried to play this a couple of days ago and turned it off after a few minutes, deciding to wait for a patch. The PS5 has spoilt me, I can't go back to 30fps.

Off topic: I'm dreading another run of Bloodborne in future (due to the double whammy of 30fps and frame-pacing issue) which hurts as it's one of my favourite games of all time.

As much as I love BB, I'm done until/unless they step into today. I gave it one last hurrah over last holidays

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
:beli: how I'ma get this big ass game on the ps5.

Deleted a bunch of shyt to put rdr2 on there. Gonna have to do it again.
:francis:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
they're saving that for the TLOU remake/Factions bundle

yea I don’t think this rules that out.

If they are truly doing a remake of the first one, then you could take the dual sense support that they worked into that and add it to the second game and bundle it all up.

they could also add Ray tracing as well.

someone is saying on the other site that you can’t add dual sense features to a PS4 BC game and that it has to be a dedicated PS5 sku.

Either way. Cool that this patch was a freebie.

Last edited: