“It’s hard to date men without children… well, at least the men i’m attracted to.”

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Women want me that other women want.

Throughout Human history, despite there always being a rough 50:50 split of the sexes at any given time, 80% of the Females (birthing capable) to ever live have successfully passed their genes to the next generation. Whereas only 40% of the Males were able to pass on their genes. Women tend to share men unfortunately. Then get mad when what attracted them in the first place is suddenly a problem.

That girl's pride is getting in the way of her passions. Like many women, she's wants a man who has proven he can be in a relationship and give her kids. But she doesn't want to be a part of a roster. Can have it both ways love.

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She’s pretty though. In the grand scheme of things, her stupidity doesn’t hinder her getting attention.

But after a few minutes of talking to her, you can see why men don’t stick around after smashing.
I assume she at least has some sense being that she's still childless.

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Not from twitter. These were the words of my fiancée’s cousin. :mjlol:

She was complaining about how there aren’t enough childless men to go round. I gave her a statistical fact that most men are childless. She responded:

“Well yeah, they’re childless because no woman wants them. The ones I like all have children.” :dwillhuh:

Me: “so you complain about dealing with men who have children but assume the ones without children aren’t desirable?”

Her: “If they don’t have children, then they aren’t in demand.”
full

Thank God she’s only her cousin through marriage and not genetically. What a bird. No wonder she’s still single. :mjlol:
You shouldn't allow her around what you building....... you can imagine the negative influence she would attempt to throw at your relationship

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I assume she at least has some sense being that she's still childless.
Who knows Breh? These women have graveyards in their closet.
You shouldn't allow her around what you building....... you can imagine the negative influence she would attempt to throw at your relationship
She’s my fiancée’s, auntie’s, husband’s niece. Trust me, she’s far removed from her. We were just at a family gathering.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not from twitter. These were the words of my fiancée’s cousin. :mjlol:

She was complaining about how there aren’t enough childless men to go round. I gave her a statistical fact that most men are childless. She responded:

“Well yeah, they’re childless because no woman wants them. The ones I like all have children.” :dwillhuh:

Me: “so you complain about dealing with men who have children but assume the ones without children aren’t desirable?”

Her: “If they don’t have children, then they aren’t in demand.”
full

Thank God she’s only her cousin through marriage and not genetically. What a bird. No wonder she’s still single. :mjlol:
It sucks man
Damn near every woman i come across is this dumb and delusional. Past a certain age if a woman attractive she single for a reason 9/10 times