“It’s hard to date men without children… well, at least the men i’m attracted to.”

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not from twitter. These were the words of my fiancée’s cousin. :mjlol:

She was complaining about how there aren’t enough childless men to go round. I gave her a statistical fact that most men are childless. She responded:

“Well yeah, they’re childless because no woman wants them. The ones I like all have children.” :dwillhuh:

Me: “so you complain about dealing with men who have children but assume the ones without children aren’t desirable?”

Her: “If they don’t have children, then they aren’t in demand.”
full

Thank God she’s only her cousin through marriage and not genetically. What a bird. No wonder she’s still single. :mjlol:

Daps
Not from twitter. These were the words of my fiancée’s cousin. :mjlol:

She was complaining about how there aren’t enough childless men to go round. I gave her a statistical fact that most men are childless. She responded:

“Well yeah, they’re childless because no woman wants them. The ones I like all have children.” :dwillhuh:

Me: “so you complain about dealing with men who have children but assume the ones without children aren’t desirable?”

Her: “If don’t have children, then they aren’t in demand.”
full

Thank God she’s only her cousin through marriage and not genetically. What a bird. No wonder she’s still single. :mjlol:
Sounds like she'll fit right in with the simps of thecoli and the bitter Betty brigade of LSA.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
There's a kernel of normality in there but it's surrounded by the dysfunction these women come from and expect from men. Yes there are countless studies that show women are attracted to men who have children. It's evolution shyt, and they like seeing men nurturing children. But this is typically tied to marriage, specifically married men. The married man running errands with his kid in a stroller, or the married man taking his kid to McDonalds after a baseball game. That shyt is like catnip for women.

The sense I get from that quote tho is she's looking for any man with children, which is different. Having children out of wedlock, having baby mamas, having multiple households...that shyt is not attractive. But when you are born in that environment or spend most of your time surrounded by it...it becomes normal. Until that changes we're gonna have a lot of broken people walking around attracted to chaos and disorder.

Thurgood Thurston III

#LLNB #LLLB #E4R | woooK nypdK
Daps
Reppin
The kirk to the fields
@lib123

Tried to tell y'all a long time ago

The only men exist to women is the men they attracted too

If all the men she attracted too got kids

Than all men got kids to her

It is what it is

nikka what? I'm the one that always said this and you always disagreed with me on some "mouthpiece" shyt.