Its hard for me to view women as sexual objects after getting to know them.

its_normal

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, I can't relate - I'm holding myself back from having sexual thoughts about every semi-attractive female I see/interact with, even when my girl is there.

Oh1one

Motherland funk
Daps
Reppin
Joburg
Might be a phase. I went through the same thing a couple of years back.

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
This is one of my major setbacks when dealing with the opposite sex. Normally I'd see a female around campus/gym/town and just imagine doing the doing the dirtiest/nastiest/most degrading things to her. Sometimes ill eventually gather up the courage to say something to a girl ive been fantasizing about. In my mind i think great ive set the wheels in motion to materialize my dark thoughts. But then shyt starts getting real we start texting/talking and im like :ohhh: wow she's an actual living breathing person with thoughts, feelings, and other bullshyt. After that i usually fukk myself by wanting to get to know them better/not rush things/this may be the start of something special, and then eventually i find i way to ruin whatever i was trying to do and said female and i part ways. I aint built for this world:rip:

yo yall dont see the blatant homosexuality in this post

he doesnt like women son

he damn near coming out the closet on the forum :scusthov:

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
yo yall dont see the blatant homosexuality in this post

he doesnt like women son

he damn near coming out the closet on the forum :scusthov:

if we wanna help him, we got stop trying to out him. lmao. the coli is only prolonging the process. just smile and nod.