Its hard for me to view women as sexual objects after getting to know them.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
This is one of my major setbacks when dealing with the opposite sex. Normally I'd see a female around campus/gym/town and just imagine doing the doing the dirtiest/nastiest/most degrading things to her. Sometimes ill eventually gather up the courage to say something to a girl ive been fantasizing about. In my mind i think great ive set the wheels in motion to materialize my dark thoughts. But then shyt starts getting real we start texting/talking and im like :ohhh: wow she's an actual living breathing person with thoughts, feelings, and other bullshyt. After that i usually fukk myself by wanting to get to know them better/not rush things/this may be the start of something special, and then eventually i find i way to ruin whatever i was trying to do and said female and i part ways. I aint built for this world:rip:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I have a similar problem but the difference with me is after i release my load into every possible hole and completely dominate a woman (anal/ravage facial fukking etc.) and see that the woman has been absolutely enslaved by my masculine mandingo Aura

Thats when i begin to loose interest

:manny:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
and dont get me started on when you see them when theyre not at their best:snoop: the worst is when a bytch have bad breath shyt happened to me twice:wow:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
I guess I'm all fukked in the head then. I want to fukk women the more I get to know them. Like if she is a complete bytch, I wanna fukk her until she cries. If she is a nice girl I want to fukk her until she cries tears of joy. It's like if I talk to a woman longer than 10 mins I want to fukk her. Now, it's not like I'm a savage or something, but I can see myself fukking her if we make it to the, "What school did you go to?"-part of the of conversation. And let them fukk up and say they usually don't do things like this......and then years later coming back saying "I fukked up their self esteem!! LOL" I love women! :takedat:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny
This is one of my major setbacks when dealing with the opposite sex. Normally I'd see a female around campus/gym/town and just imagine doing the doing the dirtiest/nastiest/most degrading things to her. Sometimes ill eventually gather up the courage to say something to a girl ive been fantasizing about. In my mind i think great ive set the wheels in motion to materialize my dark thoughts. But then shyt starts getting real we start texting/talking and im like :ohhh: wow she's an actual living breathing person with thoughts, feelings, and other bullshyt. After that i usually fukk myself by wanting to get to know them better/not rush things/this may be the start of something special, and then eventually i find i way to ruin whatever i was trying to do and said female and i part ways. I aint built for this world:rip:

im like you ... which women call weird men because they are used to getting raped. ive been more of an observer of women :yayo: watching them do stupid shyt in front of me now and making :flabbynsick: choices

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a variation of the same the problem...

The more I get to know a woman, the less I want to fuxxx her...

I like to get all the sexual tension out of the way...I need to know as soon as possible if we are sexually compatible, because at the end of the day, that's the only things that really matters...

The more a woman makes me wait, the more I start to think, and the more I start to think, the less I want to do...

I am only built for sexually aggressive promiscuous women...