david-james-nodding.gif

XvfmlQQ.png

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
regardless of if they admit it, they like it as much as we do. The women that act like how you describe are just ones that have a sense of entitlement and try to use that angle to their advantage.

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
regardless of if they admit it, they like it as much as we do. The women that act like how you describe are just ones that have a sense of entitlement and try to use that angle to their advantage.

Man I'd even go as far as sayin they might even enjoy it more then us :lupe:

I still got permanent scratch marks on my back and my girl screams like she want to wake up the neighborhood..don't let me start about my sheets

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Man I'd even go as far as sayin they might even enjoy it more then us :lupe:

I still got permanent scratch marks on my back and my girl screams like she want to wake up the neighborhood..don't let me start about my sheets

the female orgasm is def intense i remember dealin with a chick living with her sister discretion was impossible if i smashed over there lol

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
:ld: Pretty much. Women act like they're giving up major ground somehow, yet men seemed to be judged way more on their performance than women. The thirst... the thirst is ruining everything! :ohlawd: