It's funny how male posters p*ssyride female posters

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
:salute::salute::salute::salute::salute:U hoes know DAMN WELL u got it easy in this world cuz you have a p*ssy& t*ts...Men run the World... You have what they want... You use it to your advantage... I AINT MAD AT CHA' - 2-Pac

But the only thing a bytch is gonna get from me IS A HARD TIME

HARD ON HOES 2014

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
I see some nikkas in here mad...real mad :mjpls:

I see some nikkas talkin' bout #HOH :mjpls:

I know for a fact a few in here lyin' :mjpls:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Main reason I don't frequent the Ladies Room. Too many bytch nikkas post in here. There's times I click on a thread that looks interesting and get bombarded with corny ass dudes simping and dapping up all types of lame shyt a "female" poster may post. Most of the famale posters in here are average to below average posters yet they have godlike rep. shyt is funny.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
It's pathetic. I wanna know though, after getting the nudes, then what? We still jerking off to still pictures in 2014? I mean, I don't blame @GinaThatAintNoDamnPuppy! when he got caught in a young lady's pm box asking for sex advice because he was just trying to save his marriage. But some of you have zero excuse.

:russ: @ that

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
@TheStripper needs to stfu and wonder why the fukk she is still pole dancing in her 30's. :laff:

Take some classes at the community college instead of letting elderly cacs use the string between ya ass as a slingshot.
a2NG4W2.png

:banderas:

Stripping past 25 means that you got problems. More than financial.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
And yet unlike those of you who are overly concerned with my profession I am not bitter, angry, nor sexist and I am able to cultivate happy relationahips. Keep crying those rivers.

Last edited: