Its Friday Yall: What We Sipping On Tonite???????????????

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
dusse-cognac-vsop.jpg

:blessed:
My nikka:myman:

Daps
What I usually drink. I’m a predictable drinker. I got a fifth of crown and a 12 of bud light. My boy coming through and he has a fifth of Hennessy. I’m not a Hennessy fanatic but he is. I got about 1/4 oz of some mid grade and he said he has 1/8 of some fire. We are going smash in the my man cave and hit the older ages bar about 11:00 eastern time. They only play older r&b and rap. Smoke some dudes in pool. Im wearing all royal blue dikkie fit and blue Cubs fitted. The shyt is on.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
What I usually drink. I’m a predictable drinker. I got a fifth of crown and a 12 of bud light. My boy coming through and he has a fifth of Hennessy. I’m not a Hennessy fanatic but he is. I got about 1/4 oz of some mid grade and he said he has 1/8 of some fire. We are going smash in the my man cave and hit the older ages bar about 11:00 eastern time. They only play older r&b and rap. Smoke some dudes in pool. Im wearing all royal blue dikkie fit and blue Cubs fitted. The shyt is on.
Sounds like a cool night to get faded and feel the spring breeze coming on :ahh: