Its Friday Yall: What We Sipping On Tonite???????????????

2stainz

GOON MUSIC
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chitown, Sohh Icey towers, LWO
lighter fluid :whew:

ziI8tnB.jpg

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
Making Mexican Mules with some 1800 silver. Lowkey the best ginger beer to use with this is the Kroger brand, tried about 14 ginger beers and the cheapest one works the best :yeshrug:

Sidenote, do yall ever feel :francis: when you look at how much you spend on alcohol a month? Just hosting a guys nights empties my liquor cabinent everytime:mjcry:
I don’t even wanna do the math :francis:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm open to suggestions :ehh:

Don't have to work tomorrow but I'd still rather avoid a hangover if possible.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I always wanted to see the aftermath of these vids. Probably in the ER.

:mjlol:

girl at the time I knew was mad at me (long story) but she ended up drinking the rest of a bottle of hennessy I had opened up...I went upstairs when she started swigging it...a few minutes later I heard a loud crash...went downstairs for war cuz I didn’t mind her venting but I wasn’t gonna have her breaking shyt in my house...seen her passed out on the floor...the bottle broke but there was no liquid on the floor...so I knew she had downed the whole shyt...sat her up in a chair just in time bcuz she start throwing up all over the front of her shirt/pants...had to get her undressed and in the shower...I was scared af...I could feel her breath and pulse so I knew she was alive but she was OUT...the shower kind of got her somewhat “alert”...was able to get her to bed...then just kept an eye on her all night...she managed to kick me once when I was watching her smh...next day she got up...didn’t have much of an idea what happened the night before after she drank...said her stomach was hurting...and went home (wouldn’t let me take her home)...eventually suffered a temporary mental breakdown soon after (unrelated to the drinking) :francis:

Last edited: