Its Friday Yall: What We Sipping On Tonite???????????????

T.H.E.GOD

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CRPeach_DRT-WB413P_large.jpg

Mixed with this orange vanilla coke

:wow: shyt is dangerous

Didn’t know they had peach crown or orange Vanilla Coke. Sound like diabetes in a cup... ufc and battle rap tomorrow though? Off the strength of your post, that’s what I’m buying for my Saturday. I was fukking with the Apple crown and some cranberry before.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Dang that sounds good as hell right now

Tried that Jack daniels rye last week. Maybe I'll pickup some rum
:obama:
What did you think of the Rye? I got some a couple weeks ago because it was on sale, but it was decent.

I picked up a bottle of bombay after work, and now I’m sipping on some of that with lemonade while watching this baseball game.

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
What did you think of the Rye? I got some a couple weeks ago because it was on sale, but it was decent.

I picked up a bottle of bombay after work, and now I’m sipping on some of that with lemonade while watching this baseball game.

This that shyt right here. The rye is 9/10

The og is the GOAT tho.. No shots take a bulliet.

ci-bulleit-rye-49ea4cbb1ffe4397.jpeg

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Homemade John Daly’s on deck

Tito’s w fresh brewed iced tea and fresh squeezed lemonade

:wow:

Rusty$hackleford

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PHX

Honestly I haven't had any other rye whiskys to compare it to. I realized it was 90 proof before buying, and it definitely felt like it when drinking it. Drank it straight up of course, it burned going down to my stomach :ooh:, but not bad overall.
Same reason I bought it, they had it (all jack) at $14 last week.
Maybe I'll try another time or another brand but I'm used to and give a slight edge to reglar bourbon