Its Friday Yall: What We Sipping On Tonite???????????????

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
it blows my mind that the northeast is the only region of the country that uses full size cigars. the south, midwest, and west seem to fukk with swisher cigarillos or backwoods. i never even saw cigarillos used in NYC til like 2011. bronx nikkas was only fukking with dutches for years, now nikkas are using bluntvilles:scust:.
I smoked the full size ones up until they basically discontinued them here which was around 2011.

Ive never seen bluntvilles:russ:

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
Startin off with some Wild Turkey and Knob Creek tonight. Drinking that shyt straaaaight :takedat:

And this can be a problem too...

fire-bottle.png

Can only take shots of that tho...

Fart Knocker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly->NYC->Philly
I smoked the full size ones up until they basically discontinued them here which was around 2011.

Ive never seen bluntvilles:russ:

be gratefull, bluntvilles are wack as shyt. same with entourages and whatever the hell wraps lil boosie and young buck are promoting. bluntvilles are so wack that i once came out to my car and found an unopen pack on my car...didnt even use them, just walked to the spot and got $1 dutches

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Take care of that liver breh :mjcry:

most def .... thread reminded me to go outside and open a fresh coconut and get some enzymes in me.

lpjlg7seydj-large.jpg

last of my (un-opened) collection.... cats in marketing at bacardi america in miami used to hook me up....i gave away bout 50 bottles.

8uizhiy3dbe-large.jpg

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD