Its Friday Yall: What We Sipping On Tonite???????????????

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Bout to wrassle w this pig right chyeah :jawalrus:

695dAmf.jpg

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Nah, it's an extract of a new(ish) type of weed. Mellows out all anxieties. All cannabinoid with little to no THC. shyt's lovely.

It was a fantastic substitute for pain meds post shoulder surgery for me this year. My buddy got me a huge jar of tincture drops and I would put a few under my tongue, dab a heavy indica extract and that shyt would ensure I got at least a little bit of sleep every night.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
It was a fantastic substitute for pain meds post shoulder surgery for me this year. My buddy got me a huge jar of tincture drops and I would put a few under my tongue, dab a heavy indica extract and that shyt would ensure I got at least a little bit of sleep every night.

Yeah, the sleep aspect is a great aspect of it too. I can drink a cup of coffee in the evening, and still fall right asleep if i take a couple bowl hits of cbd before going to bed. Prior to finding out about it, i'd never had been able to have a cup after 5pm, lest it would leave my mind racing until three in the morning. The come down is super clean too, a couple hours later and it's like you were never even buzzed.