Its Friday Yall: What We Sipping On Tonite???????????????

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
If they real? Nope. But best let a solid partner do that shyt 'cause I done been in groups and someone asked for a doggie bag and they all sitting down, laughing going "So and so shoulda been here. I ain't doing shyt".:beli:
My partners will hold it down but I can definitely see one of them hoes I know coming be on that bullshyt. Especially when you not even paying for the shyt, foh.

:childplease:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Water and tea tonight, with some Sour OG. Gotta big week ahead, were I will be getting it in. Just gonna chill.

Last edited:

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
My personal favorite mix
Its called a Green Monkey
Equal parts
1.Banana Malibu
2.Bacardi 151
3.Sour mix
4.Pineapple juice
Half part
5.Melon liqueur

Thank me later

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
IDShot_540x540.jpg

Wish I had some vodka to accompany it

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
My partners will hold it down but I can definitely see one of them hoes I know coming be on that bullshyt. Especially when you not even paying for the shyt, foh.

:childplease:

That's why I need to swap out some of the 'close' female friends I got here 'cause it's like if I ain't trying to fukk, I gets no love past being acknowledged to a certain extent in public.

This coming from a breh who done showed up to their houses with bottles, no reimbursement, bought dinners, had to puff up his chest and play bodyguard 'cause an ex or some nikka who ain't taking no for an answer tonite had too much to drink..........and these bytches catching attitude or would show up with a plate they asked the waitress to scribble the price on. :beli:

My joint just went out talking bout this bullshyt and this cheap ass lighter is on the fritz 'cause it ain't a Bic.

Man, best of luck to you on that, I ain't ruining my high reminiscing on raggedy bytches. :pacspit: All praises due.

Speaking of which. ...why in fukks name we ain't got no ODB smileys?!?!

:ufdup:
Got some work to do tomorrow. :salute:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
I never had gsc. How was it?:lupe:
It was okay. I have a feeling that my tolerance for weed has gone all the way up lol. I'm gonna have to detox or something cause even when it hit me it don't last long:jbhmm: or maybe I should just get a bong.