Its Friday Yall: What We Sipping On Tonite???????????????

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
I finished my Remy. Might get some Malibu and mango vodka like the drunk dude said last night, but I don't want to buy that much liquor either.

But I'm supposed to be hanging out too so we'll see how that goes.

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Lemonade and Haitian rum after I get home and take a test. If I fail said test just straight rum then :mjcry:

BlackBall

Superstar
Daps
i'm on that night train tonight
nightTrainNThunderbird.gif

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
:deadmanny:

The first thing I ever got drunk off was Night Train. I was 14:heh:

That shyt will tear your stomach apart:ufdup:
First thing i got piss drink off of was Devils Spring when i was like 16. That shyt is 151 proof. I was drinking it half and half with orange juice. Bruh. I didnt even know i was drunk. I was sitting there watching tv and my brother was refilling me. So i was sitting still. After a few cups my phone rang right next to me. Yo, as soon as i turn my head my whole world flipped upside down. How i miss the couch i was sitting on:dahell:? I turned and twirled right off the couch, the whole room was shifting. I couldn't get up. I just gave up and laid out on the floor laughing. My big brother aint shyt:damn:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
First thing i got piss drink off of was Devils Spring when i was like 16. That shyt is 151 proof. I was drinking it half and half with orange juice. Bruh. I didnt even know i was drunk. I was sitting there watching tv and my brother was refilling me. So i was sitting still. After a few cups my phone rang right next to me. Yo, as soon as i turn my head my whole world flipped upside down. How i miss the couch i was sitting on:dahell:? I turned and twirled right off the couch, the whole room was shifting. I couldn't get up. I just gave up and laid out on the floor laughing. My big brother aint shyt:damn:
Ive had that before and drink it straight. I swear it gave me a sore throat:damn: