It's depressing watching you parents health go down hill

Daps
That's how I feel with my grandparents, they basically raised me :sadcam:
I've been mentally preparing for it :wow:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
well my dad is alright (for the most part outside of having a bad back), but my mom is developing arthritis and really struggles a lot of the time shyt is depressing man

That sucks. Best you can do is be a good child and help them out as much as you can...don't let it show that it worries you though, you'll just cause them more stress, trust me.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Man this thread hits close to home. My father was diagnosed w/ Stomach cancer last month. It kind of came out of nowhere. Now he's been in and out of the hospital. He's currently in the hospital. Im on FMLA and been paying for some of his health bills( even with insurance its adding up fast ). He's depressed so ive been trying to cheer him up. He's really only happy when my son is around.

I was not ready for this at all( then again you never are) my mother has been crying everyday and she's losing weight. Doctors are saying 3-6 months. just beyond blown right now.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Man this thread hits close to home. My father was diagnosed w/ Stomach cancer last month. It kind of came out of nowhere. Now he's been in and out of the hospital. He's currently in the hospital. Im on FMLA and been paying for some of his health bills( even with insurance its adding up fast ). He's depressed so ive been trying to cheer him up. He's really only happy when my son is around.

I was not ready for this at all( then again you never are) my mother has been crying everyday and she's losing weight. Doctors are saying 3-6 months. just beyond blown right now.

:sad: sorry to hear that man

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
:sad: sorry to hear that man

Thanks. fukked up thing is I feel like i can only deal with it by becoming alittle cold hearted. As in we all have to die one day, I feel theres a better place after this one. My grand mother passed away last yr ( 2 days before my bday ) from the same thing. And she went through alot of pain in the end. Not trying to see my father go through the samething and since i strongly believe in heaven or just a place beyond here I rather him be there. pain free.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC

8Wndk2T.gif

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
parents are 61 and 60, so while they have aged a bit it hasnt been anything extreme

but watching my grandpop struggle (then pass) from Alzheimer's was hard, he had nothing left mentally at the end. now my gmom is having some dementia and other issues, getting old is a bytch and whore