It’s crazy to think people in the 30th century will see us as primitive.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I had the weirdest weirdest dream earlier that’s too abstract to describe but, it was essentially about time travel.

I just thought the same way we saw “certain” cultures and practices as primitive a Millenium ago, technology will be so advanced centuries and centuries from now, they’ll see us the backwards ones.

“People really used bristles on a stick to clean their teeth back then?:scusthov:

“They used fossil fuels to travel and they breathed that air from the exhaust pipes.:dahell:

“These animals really put plastic over their dikks to prevent diseases and pregnancy.:heh:

“They used soft paper to clean their rectum? Others squirted warm water because that was considered cleaner?:lolbron:

“They used a machine that washes with water and powder to get their clothes clean? :dead:

“Being fat was considered attractive and called “Thick”? How sex deprived were they in the 21st century?:whoa:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
There's not going to be a 30th century. We've already fukked this planet up to the point it's not going to be inhabitable for humans by then. That's why all these well to do people are exploring space travel, and colonizing Mars and shyt. I'm halfway being facetious, but halfway serious. I do think the end game for a lot of them is that they think they're going to leave a dying Earth behind. :yeshrug:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I had the weirdest weirdest dream earlier that’s too abstract to describe but, it was essentially about time travel.

I just thought the same way we saw “certain” cultures and practices as primitive a Millenium ago, technology will be so advanced centuries and centuries from now, they’ll see us the backwards ones.

“People really used bristles on a stick to clean their teeth back then?:scusthov:

“They used fossil fuels to travel and they breathed that air from the exhaust pipes.:dahell:

“These animals really put plastic over their dikks to prevent diseases and pregnancy.:heh:

“They used soft paper to clean their rectum? Others squirted warm water because that was considered cleaner?:lolbron:

“They used a machine that washes with water and powder to get their clothes clean? :dead:

“Being fat was considered attractive and called “Thick”? How sex deprived were they in the 21st century?:whoa:
Rep

I’m a time traveler myself (metaphorically) OP

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
There's not going to be a 30th century. We've already fukked this planet up to the point it's not going to be inhabitable for humans by then. That's why all these well to do people are exploring space travel, and colonizing Mars and shyt. I'm halfway being facetious, but halfway serious. I do think the end game for a lot of them is that they think they're going to leave a dying Earth behind. :yeshrug:
Nah, I was going to put “if humanity lasts that long”

My old geography teacher was the biggest a$$hole. This fat CAC would always say “in the next few decades, climate change will ruin this earth and it will become uninhabitable by 2040 or so. But I’ll be dead by then and I won’t have to endure it. Enjoy.:umad::dead::dead::dead::dead:

What an a$$hole.

Rep

I’m a time traveler myself (metaphorically) OP
Explain.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
There may not even be a 30th century…..

We are Primitive tho. Straight savages

Can you say for certain there will still be people here in the 30th century? And how many?

We won’t be here in 300 years.
I’ll be honest, this kind of expertise is way out of my remit. But humanity has survived different eras and adapted. What makes y’all think we can’t survive this? Too much fukkery?