Its crazy rappers use to dress like normal people in the hood

MysteryT

Rookie
Daps
^Exactly.

A lot of shyt from the clothes to the electronic infused sound is coming full circle. A lot of people on this board seem to be stuck in some crazy time freeze where rap only existed between the mid 90's and mid 2000's. Everyone else including the artists they like have moved on.

Back in the day, nobody cared how these artist dressed tho. They had no face album covers and obstructed facial album covers. We didn't even know what these artist looked like. The music is what mattered. If you were dope, then you were dope. And if you were wack then you were wack.

Nobody cared about how you dressed or looked back then. Besides, that was the "style" then. You can't compare fashion from the 70's and 80's to the 90's era or even now. Whatever was happening in those eras fit that time frame. Including fashion. I know I got pics of myself from back in the day, that I look at now and say WTF was I thinking LOL? So these rappers are no different.

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
Hip hop doesnt have a uniform.... Originality should always be encouraged and creative clothes and hairstyles dont bother me... The problem is most of these rappers o.p. posted traffic in struggle bars and use ecentric clothing as a diversion....

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Hip hop doesnt have a uniform.... Originality should always be encouraged and creative clothes and hairstyles dont bother me... The problem is most of these rappers o.p. posted traffic in struggle bars and use ecentric clothing as a diversion....
:noah: post

And then they have the nerve to get :damn: :to: when nikkas call em wack

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
from

600_1370613748_b9ef1f66bf445d91ca27ec5311a9d586.jpg

to

a_560x375.jpg

:damn:

:snoop: syrup and :birdman: turned him out somethin awful

reaszon

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^Exactly.

A lot of shyt from the clothes to the electronic infused sound is coming full circle. A lot of people on this board seem to be stuck in some crazy time freeze where rap only existed between the mid 90's and mid 2000's. Everyone else including the artists they like have moved on.

:ohlawd::blessed::lawd: