It's crazy how white people forgot all about Bush when they mention Obama

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
And some of you nikkas fall for the okie doke every time they say Obama didn't do enough or that he was one of the worst presidents.

How can a black man that saved the economy, fixed the unemployment rate, bailed out wall street, deported more illegal immigrants than any sitting president, saved the auto industry, turn black unemployment around, made positive changes to the criminal justice system, gave more Americans health care and put laws and regulations in place to save the environment ever be considered the worst?

Last edited:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I'll even go as far and say Obama was the best president we ever had. And if you disagree please tell me who then...

There's a good population of the country that believes Trump has done more or better for black people and all people than Obama.. how sway??? Less people have health coverage across the country, the environment has grown worse and last month was the hottest recorded month ever in the history of Earth, everything positive Obama has done is now reversed, shootings and terrorist attacks have gone up, racism has taken over all of our politics and policies.

Obama didn't brag on Twitter like an immature teenager every time he got something accomplished and only took credit for things he actually did. Obama wasn't busy tweeting and throwing insults around, he was getting shyt done. There were no investigations or scandals in Obama, a black man, entire 8 years in the white house. But yet a lot of you c00ns have been compromised and lead astray by a bunch of Russian bots about the real history of this country the last few decades.

Daps
Drunk_Jenna_Bush.jpg

Genos

Superstar
Daps
OP sounds like he fell for corporate propaganda. Obama did all that and income inequality still grew under him and the wealth gap between blacks and whites grew under him. Obama was a corporate president, just because racists dont like him means he was doing shyt for you.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Obama is nowhere near the worst, and actually was good for a lot of ppl. Now...

OP sounds like he fell for corporate propaganda. Obama did all that and income inequality still grew under him and the wealth gap between blacks and whites grew under him. Obama was a corporate president, just because racists dont like him means he was doing shyt for you.

This is where Democrat Republicans come in and tell you they were and are eating, and if you aren’t or didn’t during his tenure, then that’s on you.

“I got mine..”

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
I'll even go as far and say Obama was the best president we ever had. And if you disagree please tell me who then...

There's a good population of the country that believes Trump has done more or better for black people and all people than Obama.. how sway??? Less people have health coverage across the country, the environment has grown worse and last month was the hottest recorded month ever in the history of Earth, everything positive Obama has done is now reversed, shootings and terrorist attacks have gone up, racism has taken over all of our politics and policies.

Obama didn't brag on Twitter like an immature teenager every time he got something accomplished and only took credit for things he actually did. Obama wasn't busy tweeting and throwing insults around, he was getting shyt done. There were no investigations or scandals in Obama, a black man, entire 8 years in the white house. But yet a lot of you c00ns have been compromised and lead astray by a bunch of Russian bots about the real history of this country the last few decades.

Obama was one of the worst presidents for nikkas ever so take that bullshyt elsewhere.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This why you dont have these discussions with these monsters.
Remember when they had all that "lets have a discussion" bullshyt during the kneeling for the flag shyt?
The fukk i wanna have a discussion with your uncoordinated goofy lookin muthafukkin ass for?
You grown you feel some kinda way about some shyt thats how you feel.
Thats what you represent?
Cool stay the hell out my way. I aint in the business of changing muthafukkas outlooks on shyt.
This country gonna always be racist.
Amerikkka hates black and brown folks like my son hates carrots. Which is stupid to me cause carrots are fukkin delicious especially when steamed.
Didnt they boo Obama at some football game then cheered for Bush or some shyt?
:deadmanny:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Crakkkers worship Bush the same way they worship Reagan. He hated nikkas, dealt with 9/11 and was a war monger. Thats all they need.

Ummm, no. Bush damn near drove this Country into a depression, which was even worse than his father. Those crackas know and remember that shyt and they also know that Obama and for that matter Bill Clinton were the ones that revived the American economy.

Crackas also know that Trump is on the verge of driving this bytch in to a financial ditch, but their racism is their identity so they are willing to live with the impending Trump financial fukkery.