Its crazy how the big show's current suck ass run <<<<< mizark's

Cliche

From Where?!?!
Daps
Reppin
Canada
I just don't buy Show as a force any more. I've seen "happy go lucky" Show too many times. Nothing against the guy because I mean he's doing what's asked of him... and given his size he's pretty limited in terms of what he can do character or match wise. He's just not interesting in 2012.

Henry on the other hand, is not a guy we've seen main eventing for 13 years. Yeah, he's been around and at times has been TERRIBLE. But he has seemed very motivated and very into his character lately when they let him be a remorseless monster. That was entertaining. Hope he can get healthy soon and come back.

Walgreens

Be Well.
Supporter
Daps
Henry would've actually done numbers if they put him in back in this monster role instead of Show.

The white man always gets the push though.

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
An Angry Black Man in America >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Complaining white 7'0 cac

Always. I want Big Show to succeed because he can be better with this as seen in ECW but this is just lackluster. After Cena he will go after Punk and it will be the same exact feud most likely.

Plus Mark knows how to trash talk, especially in cage matches.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Henry would've actually done numbers if they put him in back in this monster role instead of Show.

The white man always gets the push though.

Henry is injured. And quiet as kept on here Henry was pushed for months before he started getting heat to match that push. Which, by the way, has been the best push the WWE executed in a decade. No see saw bullshyt, just domination.

Anyway, with exception of the heatless segment last night Show is over and people do buy him in this role. I actually find his storyline more compelling than the horribly acted AJ shyt which Daniel Bryan has kept from going into pure Wrestlecrap territory by sheer force of will.

The final segment did let me know the WWE isn't tight with the production like they used to be. That was horrible execution for a main event angle.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
last time he was worth anything was when Heyman was headwriter of Smackdown. NOBODY wants to see him on tv or buy his merch. only time I see anyone wearing his shyt is when he puts it on a kid's head

Yep he was more than decent as ECW champ

And I'd catch a case if show put that sweaty ass hat on my kid... u ain't Bret Hart

An Angry Black Man in America >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Complaining white 7'0 cac

Henry was fueled by truth.... one of the greatest runs of the PG era..

61 Corpses

The Breh
Daps
Reppin
The only time dude was ever interesting was during his initial WCW run when they gave him the belt.