It's Crazy How Drake's 2 Diss Songs Came and Went.

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
In my city Drop And Give Me 50 is on the radio. The other day a Latino man in his 50s was at the light and had that song blasting while he was bopping his head. I chuckled inwardly at the site because it was so random. The song was ending and I could hear he was listening to a radio station but he still had it blasting and was bopping to it. That was the real world.
My cousins was just playing it to the funeral so idk what the fukk OP is talking about

Ellen Degeneres

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Push Ups is nursery rhyme garbage with :wrist:sounding vocal inflections. Taylor Made Freestyle doesn't even pass as a serious song, the whole concept is an embarrassment and the lyrics are more like a page from Drake's diary instead of a diss.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
This whole shyt is the WWF…

Ross and Drake done shook hands after they exchanged disses. This makes Ross look desperate as well.

Most of these rap ninjas are phoney. Kanye included.

Future and Metro better keep their foot on Drake’s neck though.

Cats don’t wanna bring it back to Sunnee

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Drake said 'got me talking like I'm 50' and nikkas tried to interpret it as him saying 'filthy' when he's clearly making a 50 cent reference and the next line confirms it when he mentions Rick Ross 'nikkas pushing 50' as in 50 years old, who is also a 50 cent enemy.

That's why it came and went. Song went over too many heads.

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pack Drake tf up…but you’re comparing diss records to official lead singles lol, that’s not really fair