It's Crazy How Drake's 2 Diss Songs Came and Went.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I generally dont like these 'came and went' threads people do on here.. but its crazy.... "Like That" is the #1 song in the country, 6 weeks later. its gettin played in NBA Arenas, Clubs etc.

I've never seen 2 Diss Songs come and go that fast... especially for someone of Drake's level :mjtf:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps

JetFueledThoughts

Superstar
Daps
But there's 3 active threads on the first page of The Booth about those diss songs. That contradicts the notion that they came and went. According to The Booth the 2 diss songs are still a thing.

The Booth is never right about anything.

Also comparing the two songs from a ‘played outside’ level is stupid. Like That is a smash record, future and metro record and Kendrick had a verse on it. It’s a song built for clubs, of course it’s doing numbers.

Drake’s song is strictly a diss record. It’s a reply. It’s not supposed to be a song that’s played in the club or at parties.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
Coli nikkas have no life.. im talkin in the real world.

In my city Drop And Give Me 50 is on the radio. The other day a Latino man in his 50s was at the light and had that song blasting while he was bopping his head. I chuckled inwardly at the site because it was so random. The song was ending and I could hear he was listening to a radio station but he still had it blasting and was bopping to it. That was the real world.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But there's 3 active threads on the first page of The Booth about those diss songs. That contradicts the notion that they came and went. According to The Booth the 2 diss songs are still a thing.

The booth is a worship vehichle for stans,we cant use that as a metric:mjlol:

Told yall give it a week or two. Diss was very underwhelming and far from scathing. Shouldnt be a problem for Kendrick,unl3ss he wants to play the nice guy.

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
The booth is a worship vehichle for stans,we cant use that as a metric:mjlol:

Told yall give it a week or two. Diss was very underwhelming and far from scathing. Shouldnt be a problem for Kendrick,unl3ss he wants to play the nice guy.

Like I said, in post #6 the song is on the radio in my city. That means it's still breathing. And in the real world people still listen to the radio in 2024.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think adults truly care about this beef. Imagine going to work and coming home to your wife and kids and having time to remember this rap “beef” 😅

It’s just fleeting. I heard Pusha Ups the weekend it dropped and never again.