It's crazy how censored smoking has become..

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
nobody is spitting liquor at me while i'm trying to eat my food.

cigs are completely different.

nobody is smoking getting in the car the killing families and innocent people. Or going out smoking a cigarette acting like idiots and fighting. Its true that smoking is bad and increases chance of cancer but Alcohol has the same if not even higher rate of causing cancer. Both are bad but if i had a choice id rather have alcohol banned.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
The alcohol companies got to the politicians quicker.

I bet the cig companies ain't even that mad. They still make just as much money and they don't have to spend as much money on advertising.
1)alcohol companies dont need to lobby politicians for that shyt. As prohibition proved, banning alcohol will not prevent it from being sold but it will deprive govnt of much needed tax money.
2)Nicotine is way more addictive than alcohol. shyt it is even more addictive than Heroin and cocaine. banning people from smoking in certain placed will not affect sales of cigarettes. why you think govn't keep raising taxes on it and never outright make that shyt illegal?
nobody is smoking getting in the car the killing families and innocent people. Or going out smoking a cigarette acting like idiots and fighting. Its true that smoking is bad and increases chance of cancer but Alcohol has the same if not even higher rate of causing cancer. Both are bad but if i had a choice id rather have alcohol banned.

1)google 2nd hand smoke.

2)Tobacco use causes more deaths than alcohol

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
1)alcohol companies dont need to lobby politicians for that shyt. As prohibition proved, banning alcohol will not prevent it from being sold but it will deprive govnt of much needed tax money.
2)Nicotine is way more addictive than alcohol. shyt it is even more addictive than Heroin and cocaine. banning people from smoking in certain placed will not affect sales of cigarettes. why you think govn't keep raising taxes on it and never outright make that shyt illegal?

1)google 2nd hand smoke.

2)Tobacco use causes more deaths than alcohol

Both are terrible and shouldnt be available imo but although still in school and just started seeing patients ive seen far more alcohol related illness than smoking. Plus tobacco not as bad as the other shyt in the cigs and once you get ulcerative colitis youll wish youd smoked :troll:

Daps
Reppin
TX
If you even have a remote problem with smokers...Eat A dikk. We got rights too fukk niccas. If you don't smoke, kudos to you, but this Earth wasn't made for you. Go grab a square and get your life together.

:lawd:

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

:whoa:

I was only talking about the restaurant ban. smoking affects the people sitting around you. drinking doesn't.

I don't think banning either one of them outright is a good idea.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
ban smoking at restaurants where customers still ordering greasy ass food clogging up arteries and drinking alcohol. I still think its ridiculous smoking is made out to be so bad yet alcohol is served everywhere

Alcohol > cigarettes

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
we were used to seeing it acceptable everywhere. malls, restaurants, ball games.
you go anywhere now where there's an abundance and your laundry room will be :scusthov:
glad i don't smoke, drinking copious amounts of beer is enough :merchant:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Yeah, shyts kinda fukked up especially how they done it in Dallas the last 2-3 years. I don't even smoke cigarettes but if I'm out I might want hit a Black & Mild or something while I'm drinking but they make a nikka jump through loops just to do it so I be like fukk it.

They might as well make them shyts illegal at this point since the only place you can smoke freely is your car and at home.

Nothing annoys me more then those people who be looking with that fukked up face when you light something up outside like they offended and shyt...

I wish they would Say Something :birdman:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
cigarette smokers has such fukked up senses they literally cannot smell how bad cigarettes are, they dont realize they go around reeking of tobacco all the time and everyone is thinkin they smell like shyt