It's crazy how authentic Damon Wayans was in 'Colors'

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Marlon Wayans was outstanding in Requiem For A Dream. As funny as I find him, I wish he would do more dramatic roles instead of the constant slapstick crap.

I keep hearing about his performance/this movie as a whole and how good it is across the board...have only heard decent things about it...I really need to watch this...as many movies as I’ve seen...I always keep putting this one off smh...think I’ll watch it later today

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Especially considering they used real LA gang members at the time to be in the movie and he fit right in, nothing forced

i remember my pops had me n my cousins watchin this shyt comin up..each scene he broke down...

the rabbit...was never to smoke wet..

the scene u post ...dont entertain street gossip...because bad news travel fast n u never know who listenin...and trutch could be told...but the people thats listening..can add on to it...by time i get back to the street ..

the original story is a lie...n u never know who is a informant..

the scene where leon got killed..dont get caught with ya pants down...

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Bull pen look fake. How they have a nikka in Orange jump suit in with GP. When I was in ECDOC they had nikka in quarantine in orange jump suits and when you medically cleared they put you in GP with the green jump suit

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Bull pen look fake. How they have a nikka in Orange jump suit in with GP. When I was in ECDOC they had nikka in quarantine in orange jump suits and when you medically cleared they put you in GP with the green jump suit
Not fake at all. In my county jail, you wore orange or white n orange striped suits. Inmates in seg wore yellow.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Not fake at all. In my county jail, you wore orange or white n orange striped suits. Inmates in seg wore yellow.
In county when we all was in the bullpen we wore orange until we cleared quarantine. Maybe this film in the 80s things changed

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I keep hearing about his performance/this movie as a whole and how good it is across the board...have only heard decent things about it...I really need to watch this...as many movies as I’ve seen...I always keep putting this one off smh...think I’ll watch it later today

Definitely watch it. The film is great overall but Marlon steals the show.