Its Been A Week...And You Still Aint Respond To A Nikka Saying 'Fukk You'

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
what about them nikkas quotin shyt in the source, radio, etc...

and there's a thick line btwnn Who Shot Ya (sublinal shyt) and fukk u

and bet if Biggie said "fukk 2pac" live on the radio, that nikka would responded asap
Woulda coulda shoulda.

Not to mention even if Pusha T responded immediately, because you are a YMCMB stan, you would have found some other problem with it. So really, who gives a fukk what you think, when its clear who you're riding for regardless of everything.

maybe pusha isn't even mad like op is?

Probably. But more likely, given Pusha's history, he feels he's too cool to say dude's name like that.

Plus, IMO, its more chilling to break a dude down scientifically, rather than just scream goofy wild shyt and make idle threats. I bet Pusha is taking his time as he wants to get shyt right this time.

who's word we gon take, Mowgli268945 or Kanye West? :yeshrug:

How about your own? Who gives a fukk about a cosign from anybody?

Daps
Y'all gotta understand EVERYTHING theese rappers do is controlled by the label. There's been tensions between G.O.O.D and ymcmb for a while now. Kanye just got pusha waiting for the right time to mount a real comeback to take ymcmb down for good

if this is the case its corny as fukk, and i cant co-sign...

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
Even if he lyrically destroys wayne no one will care. Pusha T is a nothing in hiphop.

trust, people will take notice. With this current twitter generation. Everyone is on the internet now. The diss will be trending. But it shouldn't take him more than a week to release his comeback though. Because he ain't big enough.

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Are the people on Twitter really waiting for a Pusha response though? On my TL all I see are people hoping that Jigga or Ye get involved somehow.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Nah, Pusha just need to take his time and get it right..

He has some ammo at his disposal that he could really drop an epic diss. Between kissing Baby, all the fake blood flagging, Wearing homo attire, being a workerbee when he should be a boss. Its too much gold to coome with a half azz diss song

If Weezy came with a dope response, I would want Pusha to come back quick but I think he should wait and make sure everyone soaks in how bad that Wayne diss song was..

So I'm hoping Pusha doesn't rush it..

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wayne has so many bullshyt songs bet he made that diss two or three years ago this is not beef

Push will respond just goes to show that he was trying to get at drake not his master

KTD2

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prediction:

It's getting squashed at Summer Jam.

Wayne does not want it. He knows he can't hang.

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
push in the hyperbolice time chamber right crafting his diss and preparing of enough material to destroy ymcmb.