It's been a ruff year on the Sony side.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
What do you mean it’s been a rough year? I’ve been having a great time. And I’m not just saying that. I have a nice backlog of exclusives. I’m not even close to beating Ragnarok. I’m not even close to being HZD. I still need to play Ghost of Tsushima. Let’s not forget the unofficial timed exclusive, Baldur’s Gate 3. I still need to start Act 3.

At least I have a backlog of quality exclusives to fall back on.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
What do you mean it’s been a rough year? I’ve been having a great time. And I’m not just saying that. I have a nice backlog of exclusives. I’m not even close to beating Ragnarok. I’m not even close to being HZD. I still need to play Ghost of Tsushima. Let’s not forget the unofficial timed exclusive, Baldur’s Gate 3. I still need to start Act 3.

stop taking his bozo takes serious fam

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

• Final Fantasy XVI
  • Burning Shores
  • Baldur’s Gate 3
  • Spider-Man 2
  • All the other third party releases this year and VR
Yes a rough year:heh: