Its Been 10 Years Since The GOAT Sitcom Ended

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

:takedat:

Never understood how folks hated this show but loved Seinfeld
Fixed, and:why: @ someone sayin Mr. Bean was better too.

op is a fakkit :heh:
Gays and women have the worst fukking opinion when it comes to media :snoop: 1 * this bytch thread.
OP a fakkit
:usure:It was some bad bytches on that show especially Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston.:ohlawd::whew:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Seinfeld is better. That ... should be an undeniable fact. But like @HHR said, I've watched Friends more than probably any other show. Just off the strength of coming home from work and it'd be on syndication for an hour block. And doing that for months. Definitely have seen every episode at least twice.

This shyt still makes me laugh to this day. The exchange with Chandler, and then when he pushes Ross.

"Suppose we were a divorced couple, and I got custody of the kid. Suppose the kid dies and I gotta buy a new kid."

"Okay ..."

"Give me $400!:damn:"

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Mafukka Friends wouldnt even be in my top 10
im not even sure I can name 10 sitcoms off the top of my head either :wtf:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
i don't care what anyone says and i'll stand by my statement to this day.
when this show started- courtney cox was the hottest white chick on television!!!!
closeley followed by the chick on seinfeld.

cox.jpg

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
i liked the early seasons..especially Chandler then they turned him.
she always looked good but just something about Aniston in like seasons 2/3.

It's not the best sitcom ever and it's probably not even my favorite....but it's BY FAR the one I've watched the most. I've seen every episode countless times.

The show got pretty bad in the last couple seasons, all of the Joey/Rachel nonsense is still incredibly uncomfortable to watch.

But I don't care, I love this show :sadcam:

that pretty much sums it up for me.
i've seen this shyt several times over the years whether watching it myself, on in family members house, with different woman.

i wouldn't call it the best, not by a long shot but it's just one of those easy have it on in the background shows.

Stack Money

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
i don't care what anyone says and i'll stand by my statement to this day.
when this show started- courtney cox was the hottest white chick on television!!!!
closeley followed by the chick on seinfeld.

cox.jpg
Maaaannnnn the entire decade but especially in 99 Courteney Cox was the hottest chick on TV followed closely by Jennifer Aniston.:banderas:

Elaine tho:rudy:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
Maaaannnnn the entire decade but especially in 99 Courteney Cox was the hottest chick on TV followed closely by Jennifer Aniston.:banderas:

Elaine tho:rudy:
you didn't think elaine was hot.
i remeber that one episode were the guys found a tape of her talking dirty,you know sexy,and had all the guys going crazy.
had me like:whew: