It's amazing how money changes a relationship

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
OP you're sounding like a horrible human being right about now.

@Mowgli is right here. You need to have your game tight so this kinda thing doesn't affect your relationship choices and behavior. That way
  • you're not exploiting her just for cash if your relationship goes well, and
  • you have enough self respect to take care of yourself if she moves on.

Gully Bull

Love Sponge
Daps
Reppin
A fleeting childhood
I could flip half of that into some REAL money.
:mjlol::russ::pachaha:

IF she is a woman that wants kids, then half that money is spoken for already brah. The other half she has planned out for settling down. Come on brah she already wants a ring(didn't see how old y'all are), so her thoughts are now all directed towards making that happen.

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
:mjlol::russ::pachaha:

IF she is a woman that wants kids, then half that money is spoken for already brah. The other half she has planned out for settling down. Come on brah she already wants a ring(didn't see how old y'all are), so her thoughts are now all directed towards making that happen.
I hear you Breh. But essentially what is happening is that I am taking her a little more serious now that she has some cash to bring to the table. I have always been the money maker/head of household. But now that she's bringing in a substantial stash of cash into the picture, my perspective has changed a little. I look at her like :obama: as well as :shaq:. A first for me brehs. :mjcry:

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
if you're really bout that life don't start treating her better just cuz she has a little cash. Treat her the same way you always have. Keep her in check and you'll be able to convince her to spend a lot on you.

But if i was in your position i would hit her with a business proposal. Get her to loan you some money and flip that shyt. Your in a unique position breh. fukking a bytch who has access to 80k? You can really capitalize. Especially since shes already thinking about marriage with you.

My african friend was fukking with this pawg. She got 25k when her grandma died. nikka thought he could sweet talk the cash out of her? She disappeared on his ass for like 6 months with a real nikka. Came back after the real nikka sucked her dry. You want the cash you gotta keep her whipped. All about dem power plays.