It's amazing how money changes a relationship

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
For the last few weeks my girl has been complaining that I am not giving her the warm fuzzy feeling that we will eventually work towards marriage. In other words not communicating about it at all. Couple days ago we got into a heated discussion about it, and I basically told her that I was not even gonna think about marriage until I felt confident that's what I wanted, and to leave me the fukk alone about it. That night I even thought about hittin up a jumpoff for some mindless/heartless/meaningless sex.
Well today she walked into my office after checking the mail and showed me a check made out to her in the amount of $85K. Her inheritance from her dad's passing. I was literally speechless. On the outside I tried to maintain the :birdman: face I had, but inside I was like :damn:.
Ever since then I've been like
angel.gif

The game dun changed on me brehs! :lupe:

EffYou

Pissing excellence since 1995
Daps
Naw not sayin I have to marry her. I just gotta play the game a lil bit better. Wiser. A new financial resource has entered the picture, so I gotta make sure I don't fukk it up.
Exact mentality that will lead you to fukking up.... :ufdup:

FLYINHAWAIIAN

Vegan For a Reason
Daps
Reppin
Hawaii/Houston
Naw not sayin I have to marry her. I just gotta play the game a lil bit better. Wiser. A new financial resource has entered the picture, so I gotta make sure I don't fukk it up.

Translation:

"she done got a good amount of money and I wanna get broke off so lemme start letting her slide with shyt instead of checking her"

qxFs1.gif