its alot of black kids with both parents they just not together...

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I feel a lil guilty sometimes when he see me and my wife and my daughter knowing she gets to wake with both parents everyday in a stable household and he doesn't but then I think about what that household would have been like if me and his moms tried to force it to work and :no:

will you tell him if he asked why?

i use to see my father with his females when i would see him, even brang one to my home when my mum went on holiday lol

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
will you tell him if he asked why?

i use to see my father with his females when i would see him, even brang one to my home when my mum went on holiday lol

:pachaha: shyt, your dad sounds alot like mines

But yes I will tell him without a doubt. I mean I already tell him "I love your mom and wouldn't let anything happen to her, but we just weren't meant to be together"

He already knows that me and his mom are very different personality wise, I'm laid back, pretty easy going and she is very dramatic and emotional. He gets its. But once he gets older I'll break down in detail why it didn't work..

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
you based that off yo homeboy so you cant say most of the time

my mama nor my daddy is a bum so...
but do you think this issue gets pushed to the side automatically?

real shyt every thread on here pertaining to black parents is a hate thread

its like either you gotta be completely living a fantasy as a black parent to get credit or you the worst thing on this earth if the situation not perfect

baby daddy-automatic bum not takin care of his kids
baby mama-automatic whore not takin care of kids

thats most def not always the case

There's alot of folks here that are pretending to be black, and just want to hate on anything black.

this right here. we already caught some st0rmfr0nt crazies on here.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
YOU CAN MAKE IT WORK FOR SURE. ONLY THING I DON'T LIKE IS THAT IT'S HORRIBLY INEFFICIENT.

EDIT:

AND IT GETS FURTHER COMPLICATED IF A CHILD BY A SECOND WOMAN COMES INTO THE PICTURE.

It's the greatest moment of maturity one will learn in life.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I see this all the time as well....the "absentee father" is a bit overstated.

That being said, I still think the best environment for any kid is to grow up in a traditional two parent household with parents who have a healthy relationship.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I've noticed that people on this site don't know how to think for themselves. They see a news headline and a couple worldstar videos and let them shape their outlook on life, without taking time to anylize the info and form their own opinion.

They see an "out of wedlock rate" and immediately jump to a bunch of conclusions without intellectualizing what that statistic realy means. Then they let race trolls like tommy sotomyer tell them what how to feel about it.

Scust