It's almost 2015 and some people still don't know Daffy Duck was a black man :dahell:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who rememebers Heckle and Jeckle ... gotta love the old cartoons ... underhanded racism in the form of cartoons...

Most of that stuff went over my head as a little kid. I remember a character would get blown up and their hair would go back in plats with hair bows and a black face with big lips. It just didn't register until I was a little older. When it hit me was when my little cousins were all into looney tunes. I was probably in 6th grade. There was this one where these two birds were tryin to blow up Foghorn leghorn. i was like damn, they trying to make fun of black people. I also felt weird about the black lady in Tom and Jerry though.

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Most of that stuff went over my head as a little kid. I remember a character would get blown up and their hair would go back in plats with hair bows and a black face with big lips. It just didn't register until I was a little older. When it hit me was when my little cousins were all into looney tunes. I was probably in 6th grade. There was this one where these two birds were tryin to blow up Foghorn leghorn. i was like damn, they trying to make fun of black people. I also felt weird about the black lady in Tom and Jerry though.

Hell Yeah, the chick with the rolling pin or whatever its called rocking the apron...

How about the one when Yosemite Sam holds the New York Yankees at gunpoint. LOL....

Some of them I knew, like when they had the Hitler looking dude and all the WW2 type propaganda shorts ... but 90% of them went way over my head.

You watch then now like DAMN but dead down them shyt's still funny[/QUOTE]

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
you-win-.jpg

@Heelish