i remember these things :wow:
they were pretty good too :wow:

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
over 15 years ago :damn:
if you still watching 90s shyt on YouTube (like commercials and stuff) you shouldnt be posting. Hip Hop is for the youth. i started bumpin hip hop when the L.O.X. were poppin in the late 90s but you dont see me on the 90s dykk.
Sorry for the vent, but Kanye West is a genius and needs to be acknowledged for it. :stylin:

oh and 2014 is Young Thugs year. ahhhhh evolution!!
I agree except Hip Hop is for everyone who do things a little different from others BUT do it in style. Age means nothin in this world if you're a true hip hopper. I'm not a little youngster but I'm Hip Hop baby, and will always love her.

Btw, speaking of new age shyt, that Kid Ink "bossin up" remix is my SHEEIITT". YES, I slept on it. Every one ripped it, and french montana came correct on it. All yall older cats, just puff some herb, sit back and play some new shyt on a good system, and open your mind. You will see this era is IT. Yeah rap could talk about more things but, as far as good music, it's out there. Just use shazam, forums, and youtube and you will find good music to do your thing to. Its so easy now compared to back then, if you use the right tools. Depending on radio or tv to find it, is a waste of time except for r&b, soul sessions on the centric channel is banging. I just record it and watch it later since it comes on at 4 in the morning.

Last edited:

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
over 15 years ago :damn:
if you still watching 90s shyt on YouTube (like commercials and stuff) you shouldnt be posting. Hip Hop is for the youth. i started bumpin hip hop when the L.O.X. were poppin in the late 90s but you dont see me on the 90s dykk.

Sorry for the vent, but Kanye West is a genius and needs to be acknowledged for it. :stylin:

oh and 2014 is Young Thugs year. ahhhhh evolution!!
i love 90's shyt but was def wit your rant till you got to kanye:comeon: