SO MUCH FUN
Daps
tgif_horizontal.png

erry friday night :wow:
This was THE line up breh :wow::wow:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
A lot of those 90's cats haven't sold out. Plus Dizzy Wright, Ab-Soul, Elzhi, Lupe Fiasco, Phonte, Joey Badass, Dag Savage, Slaughterhouse, etc. Don't act like you don't know what's up?
I rest my case. Not 1 of those nikkas you named have a classic on the shelf.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
hey-arnold-viaduct.jpg

michael_jordan_finals_98_3.jpg

Kenan-And-Kel.jpg

Don't disrespect the 90s :birdman:

Son, you want to talk about hurt feelings? When NBC lost their NBA rights and they got gobbled up by ABC and ESPN and the season started and I didn't hear THAT song? I wanted to shed a tear. I'm still tight about that and it's been years. Someone at ESPN needs to go to NBC or John Tesh and pay whatever the ransom is to let that theme free. GIVE. US. FREE. NBA ON NBC. That theme is just nothing but memories

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Son, you want to talk about hurt feelings? When NBC lost their NBA rights and they got gobbled up by ABC and ESPN and the season started and I didn't hear THAT song? I wanted to shed a tear. I'm still tight about that and it's been years. Someone at ESPN needs to go to NBC or John Tesh and pay whatever the ransom is to let that theme free. GIVE. US. FREE. NBA ON NBC. That theme is just nothing but memories

Yes...