It’s actually really easy to NOT date/be with shytty people

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
People act like it’s some secret ancient secret or some formula they can’t crack :dead:

It’s really simple actually:

1) Do I think this person is attractive?

2) Observe them, are they actually decent/good people? Can fake for a while but the mask drops eventually

Everything else can come after that, whatever standards you have or things you would like a partner to have. The problem I see a lot of people have it they put all the extra shyt before my second bullet.

Her having a fat ass should NOT come before her being a decent person

Her having a degree should NOT outweigh or come before her being a good person

Hairstyles, the way they dress, the way they talk, their income, all of that should come AFTER you decide you think they’re attractive AND you see they’re a decent person.

I’m speaking on RELATIONSHIPS if you just tryna fukk who cares :manny:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
I agree. I had a few cats get upset with me because they were exchanging baby momma/child support war stories and the whole time I was laughing.

All that shyt could be avoided. #VasectomyGang #GhostingGang

200w.gif

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
As a 36 year old man I agree. As a 22 year old man it's hard because toxic p*ssy is A1 and toxic women can be very easy to socialize and hang out with.

A1 p*ssy, cute smile, nice shape and generally fun to be around, no man's coming out of High School with the skillset to deal with that.

Idgaf how you much you cleaned up in High School. :yeshrug:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
As a 36 year old man I agree. As a 22 year old man it's hard because toxic p*ssy is A1 and toxic women can be very easy to socialize and hang out with.
Nah that's just your fetish. Ya'll dudes be acting like these stank attitude tore down toxic chicks are all that and you just hyping up their shytty ego even more.

I'm still in my twenties and these hoes my age aint hitting like that for you to be tolerating toxic behavior. It's just ya'll cats don't like dealing with older women because they peep game and usually come with extra baggage.

IMO ain't no A1 toxic broad.

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
Nah that's just your fetish. Ya'll dudes be acting like these stank attitude tore down toxic chicks are all that and you just hyping up their shytty ego even more.

I'm still in my twenties and these hoes my age aint hitting like that for you to be tolerating toxic behavior. It's just ya'll cats don't like dealing with older women because they peep game and usually come with extra baggage.

:mjlol:this fukking dweeb ain't hittin shyt but the light switch

JNew

Superstar
Daps
Once you learn a little bit about psychology* and watch a few YouTube therapy videos avoiding toxic people is a necessity.

If you fukin a lot of broads you’re dealing with toxic women. Any girl who letting you hit without being in a relationship is toxic.

Last edited: