Its about time to EXPOSE Liquid & his merry c00nish men (Sponsored by XB1)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hello, and Welcome to the LIQUID and his Merry c00nish men Exposal thread!!!
There's a lot to go over, so I'll just let them do most of the talking. I'll just provide the facts, then back my shyt up with something more legit than photoshopped amazon pictures :manny:

I don't have to do a DAMN thing, but here is all the PlayStation 4 stuff I had ordered on Amazon and resold, dimensions shrunk to fit all in one screenshot on my moms :flabbynsick: PC
zQN5Pu0.jpg

Now I suppose I CAN take a snap shot of each individual order so I am not accused of BS like @Smooth3d, but here is one of them...DELIVERED.
cGA2IBV.jpg

Anymore questions? I can show XBOX One confirmations on Monday/Tuesday when I get back home, but I am not wasting anymore time on my days off on this BS.

The history is there with me, I flip hot items because I am not necessarily going crazy over products that just started their life cycle. I also had an xbox one pre-ordered that I resold on Amazon, but I don't have time for this BS as I am on vacation (which @Kodie can confirm)

I stickied the forum to create a little more fukkery during launches. Consider it a jab after all the pointless threads courtdog makes day after day...year after year.

Now, continue on
That is a nice rant. You took a few shots at known xbots, talked a bunch of horseshyt. But you know what I noticed? In that good resell thread you was "Don't Mean To Braggin" about how you was flippin them for $700 a pop
Now you show photo's and it clearly says $501.35 :krs:
Can I get a Playmen :ohlawd:
"I have a WHOLE LOT more free time for the rest of the month so the section is going to get cleaned up."

:hula:

"I stickied the forum to create a little more fukkery during launches."
:gladbron: But according to him in the Event Staff section, he wasn't gonna let me "RUIN" E3 is what he said. Now its launch time, he even banned me from the PS4 thread. Now its time to talk, and he does this?
Wow, exposures going on all over dis piece :whew:
But wait, there's more...
Thanks

Its hilarious to me how @PS4 can continue to troll on this section and everyone is ok with it because nobody complains to the direct source.

I sticky a thread that calls him out on his BS
and one side of the fanbase goes wild.
For the record, I never stated that I would be a Day 1 dude. I said all along I wouldn't get to the mountaintop with ya :manny:
Some things changed about 3days before launch. But that feel thru literally maybe 12hrs before it was supposed to get here. Its documented in the XB1 thread. So what BS is he even talking about? :what:
WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!
See, in that XB1 thread I posted this pic
ort7bn.jpg

And today I can post these pics...
mmdkiq.jpg

And this one
2822vzp.jpg

So the only person getting EXPOSED. Called out on any bullshyt? Its your bytchass @Liquid :ufury2:

My shyt was either immediately stolen (unlikely) or delivered to another house. All I know, some lady came by not too long ago talking about she was sorry. Found the shipping box on the porch, then found the xbox in her sons room. Unopened still amazingly.
Damn nikka, instead of buying all those PS4 games and a Vita. You should have invested in a Kirby :huhldup:
How you gonna take pictures on top of dirt. Look like you was carrying a plant and tripped over a cord. Lil black flakes of dirt/shyt just all over that carpet. I guess you fancy huh? Oh you fancy Bruh?
Looks like you keep a pepper grinder on you at all times fancy bruh :patrice:
pepper-meister-grinder72983.jpg

These sonnings have been brought to you by the good people at Microsoft :win:

Last edited: