It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
depends what we have to give up for gobert. i'm guessing a deal like wiseman + wiggins would work on paper but not sure utah will accept that. gobert would give dray some much needed help on defense in the paint and trading wiggins could give kuminga more PT. i'm all for this.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
House nikkas Scum can't hide in a crowd full of self respecting Black Men
Both of them are clowns. Jay Will ended his own career before it started bc he’s a fukking buffoon. And Perkins is your typical big dumb country nikka. The one everyone knows or has interacted with in High school

the cool

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta a lot of love for the OG Warriors players....however Jordan Poole has been the best player on the team since Curry got injured (including the playoffs).
I think it would be best for the team to put him back in the starting lineup and bring someone else off the bench.
Klay def gotta come off the bench

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta a lot of love for the OG Warriors players....however Jordan Poole has been the best player on the team since Curry got injured (including the playoffs).
I think it would be best for the team to put him back in the starting lineup and bring someone else off the bench.
He played 37 mins yesterday, don't think it really matters as long as he gets his minutes

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
He was chunky in this video

I watched a 20 min tribute video of Poole today. I thought I was tripping a lil bit, but yea he was built like a bigger Harden early on.

He definitely put a lot of work in since that 1st year.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
He played 37 mins yesterday, don't think it really matters as long as he gets his minutes

You might be right. To me his absence in the 1st quarter was noticeable and he played most of the 2nd half with Draymond being out.