It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Tonight the warriors only had 8 turnovers. If they can take care of the ball like that vs MEM, they'll be fine. It HAS to be a halfcourt series if the Warriors wanna win it
I obviously agree with you on our guys having to keep the turnovers down. Idk about it having to be a halfcourt series though, I mean why would we want to allow the Grizzlies defense to always set up? :patrice:
I think last night the game changed when our guys started actively pushing the tempo and getting into our offense quicker in general :ehh:

I think we should absolutely get out and run when possible. There will obviously be times when the pace slows and it becomes a halfcourt battle and that's when decision making and getting quality shots is crucial. Memphis always makes us pay when we make poor decisions or commit too many turnovers.
Hopefully the guys are able to get some rest and gameplan well. #DubNation :salute:

Daps
Tonight the warriors only had 8 turnovers. If they can take care of the ball like that vs MEM, they'll be fine. It HAS to be a halfcourt series if the Warriors wanna win it
Turnovers aren't inherently bad. And taking care of the ball isn't inherently good either.

I think folks get too caught up in surface numbers without seeing the bigger picture. Sometimes turnovers are a necessary evil to open up the floor and generate good shots. Obviously, dribbling the ball off your foot with nobody around is a bad turnover, but making an extra pass [turning a good shot into a great shot] that gets deflected isn't necessarily bad. Klay, Poole and Otto were a combined 3-13 from behind the arc in Game 5, and a lot of that had to do with them not getting good looks. Sometimes you'll find that the Warriors have a high amount of turnovers but shoot great from 3, because they're playing with a certain tempo and moving the ball that can lead to the odd turnover, but they end up better in the long run because they end up generating more points with better looks.

Besides, turnovers aren't the issue with this team - it's complacency. I'd much rather them keep the foot on the gas and live with whatever errors that result from that, rather than them going through the motions and being predictable.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I obviously agree with you on our guys having to keep the turnovers down. Idk about it having to be a halfcourt series though, I mean why would we want to allow the Grizzlies defense to always set up? :patrice:
I think last night the game changed when our guys started actively pushing the tempo and getting into our offense quicker in general :ehh:

I think we should absolutely get out and run when possible. There will obviously be times when the pace slows and it becomes a halfcourt battle and that's when decision making and getting quality shots is crucial. Memphis always makes us pay when we make poor decisions or commit too many turnovers.
Hopefully the guys are able to get some rest and gameplan well. #DubNation :salute:
I mean half court from our end. The Memphis half court offense has been bad this season. If we take care of the ball, they can’t get Out in transition, which is how they keep beating Minnesota.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beli outta the rotation, box & 1 on Jokic to spur the run, 4th quarter minutes for GP2, letting Steph work and knocking off the dumb, cute shyt, Kerr was pulling the right strings in the 2nd half.

Last edited: