It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
bruh its wild how much espn pulls shyt from the internet. jalen just dropped the named PTSD
My sister and I were just talking about this. They take everything from Twitter. That’s why they get fooled by Ballsack Sports all the time. They also steal from statmuse. They’ll give the same exact statistic from a statmuse tweet word for word right after a game finishes

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
SB Nation comment on Poole:

But I'll say this. The thing I most thought about him last season and a bit into this season is, watch out when his body and his brain get in sync -- you could see Poole have these nasty ideas for moves or plays that his brain would process at 1000mph, but his body just...wasn't fast enough to execute it the way his brain saw it. Heck, you could see Jordan almost hurt himself at times changing direction or something because he was just seeing things and trying to do them before his body was ready.
Now? Yeah. He doesn't struggle with the jumper anymore, he now knows the space he needs to get his shot off and feels defenders better. He's better at not drifting when he doesn't need to, getting his feet set and his shoulders lined up. And his handle is more solid, it's more "point guard-ish" to where it's not only a 1-on-1 tool, but utilitarian as well to be secure enough with the ball as well as to work in isolation.

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
Do we want a full week?

I'm not rooting against a sweep, I'm just saying 2 much time off can be a thing too.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do we want a full week?

I'm not rooting against a sweep, I'm just saying 2 much time off can be a thing too.
You don't want the vets playing any more games than they have too, especially with all these injuries piling up in the playoffs. Poole also apparently has an elbow issue after that fall in the last game, let that heal up.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Do we want a full week?

You don't want the vets playing any more games than they have too, especially with all these injuries piling up in the playoffs. Poole also apparently has an elbow issue after that fall in the last game, let that heal up.
both are good points. but if we have a chance to end it tomorrow. we need to end it. Hopefully the coaching staff can keep the team engaged in-between rounds

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Who do yall think we much up better with?

Grizzlies, or Timberwolves?
timberwolves are so damn unintelligent that i'd be fine playing them

but the grizzlies are also horrid in the halfcourt. Thing is, they force a ton of turnovers, and the Warriors stay turning the ball over. I'd rather play MINN, but if we get Memphis i'm fine with it :yeshrug: