It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
The match up don’t matter… but it’s better to keep the 3 seed since we would see Phoenix in the second round
no we would see memphis in rd2 if we stay the 3 seed. right now:

3 seed --> denver in rd1 --> memphis rd2 --> (presumably) Suns in WCF

4 Seed --> Utah rd1 --> Suns rd2 --> winner of Grizzlies vs Mavs in WCF

i'd rather stay the 3 seed. I'd rather not see the leagues best offense (Jazz) in the 1st round when we can play a vulnerable 6 seeded denver team that's missing their 2nd and 3rd best players :yeshrug:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

i'd rather stay the 3 seed. I'd rather not see the leagues best offense (Jazz) in the 1st round when we can play a vulnerable 6 seeded denver team that's missing their 2nd and 3rd best players :yeshrug:
Utah and Denver are going to be tough outs, but how is Denver vulnerable? They haven’t played with their 2 and 3rd options all year. Jokic is fukking unguardable especially against our options at center.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Utah and Denver are going to be tough outs, but how is Denver vulnerable? They haven’t played with their 2 and 3rd options all year. Jokic is fukking unguardable especially against our options at center.
that's fine. he can try and get his. it's much easier to stop. and they got some fluke wins vs us. their 3-1 season series over us is fool's gold

SuaveyBoi115

All Star
Daps

Utah’s offense does not translate the playoffs. That “best offense” is fake to me. We saw that last year and we’re going to see it again as they lose in 5 or get swept.

Don’t care who we face out of the two. They both losing in 5. Only teams that concern me are the Grizzlies and Mavs.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Utah’s offense does not translate the playoffs. That “best offense” is fake to me. We saw that last year and we’re going to see it again as they lose in 5 or get swept.

Don’t care who we face out of the two. They both losing in 5. Only teams that concern me are the Grizzlies and Mavs.
i disagree. it wasnt their offense that fell through last season, it was their defense. They were the 2nd best offense last playoffs behind portland. And portland only played 6 games last season, so it's not as representative as the Jazz's who made it into the 2nd round.

and last season we saw Jokic play PHX. he played well, but in the end, he didnt have NEARLY enough firepower to keep up with Book, CP0, Bridges, and Ayton. It's that simple. Do the nuggets have the firepower to keep up with Steph, Klay, Poole and Wiggins? I'd say no. They got swept last season.

Last edited:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they faced Utah in round 1 the team they would have a much easier route of starting Steph/Klay/Poole than they would vs Denver. You're gonna need to start Looney vs Jokic, can't wear down Draymond vs that bear while in comparison I wouldn't see any issues playing Draymond at the 5 for a majority of the minutes vs Utah.

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Mavs don’t scare me much. Doncic is great but he’s less effective in the playoffs when the whistles stop blowing.