It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If Wiggs opts out of vaccination and isn't allowed to play at Chase, then I can see this getting put back on the proverbial table. 3-Way with Minny/Philly incoming?

:mjtf:

:hubie:
….why would either Minny or Philly take him? Philly can get a lot better than Wiggins and his contract for Simmons and we done had the nikka before

CSquare43

Superstar
Daps
….why would either Minny or Philly take him? Philly can get a lot better than Wiggins and his contract for Simmons and we done had the nikka before

I was like 90% talking sh*t (about a 3way trade). But the Simmons to GS talk has gone around and Wiggs (salary) would have to be included for that to even be a possibility so I'm not sure they can...still TBD.

Wiggs needs to gone head and get that regardless...

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
I've been watching some videos from this youtube channel i referenced a few pages back

it's crazy how unrehearsed we look in this video. Early in the video the narrator talks about knowing when to set a pindown for Steph. Past warriors teams knew it like it was second nature.