It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
Yeah that but why do he take Steph out the moment he gets hot and in a rthyme? You can literally count on it that he do that bullshyt and bam other team go on a run
If we were to rank the problems with this team, Steph being taken out when he "gets hot" would be about 4354353453453453453th.
How many players can realistically flourish in his system then? Where are these abundance of high IQ players?
You mean players that aren't fringe NBA talent, which this squad is filled of? They're all over the league. The Warriors are relying on career-loser Wiggins, only one big man who'd be lucky to crack the rotation of other teams [Looney], and a player that has been stuck in the G-League for the last half a decade [GP2]. Then you have Lee, JTA and Bjeli, who're lucky to even be in the league, and Kuminga and Moody, both rookies.

Is it any surprise this team can't compete? You think a different coach is going to make them better players when they already get more easy scoring opportunities than they would in any other system?

I've been saying this since the cotdamn beginning, when all y'all were getting distracted by the wins earlier in the season (I speficially said when they had the best record in the league that you can't look at the wins, because you won't be able to see the bigger picture). I saw this shyt coming from a mile away. The system is the only reason this team is worth anything, and it's the only reason why you and others thought this team was ever a contender.

Daps
Back in November.
Again, as I need to reiterate:

Steph is the only one on this team that can be relied upon to create offense in a playoff climate; he's the only one that can create for himself or for the team. The Warriors don't have anybody else that can handle the ball and have the offense centered around their efforts. It's going to take some other-worldly shyt from him to drag this team to a championship, as currently constructed. If we take the Bucks for instance, they've got their Steph in Giannis, but they also have Middleton, who's on another level as an offensive anchor compared to Wiggins and Poole. They've also got Jrue, and a number of other players who've got that playoff pedigree, who've proven they can rise to the occasion.

The Warriors have Draymond, an aging Iggy, and whatever state Klay is going to be in. That's not enough to win a championship. These regular season wins are just staving off the inevitability of the realization this team needs more pieces. I don't want it to come to the second round or the WCF, and then suddenly, everyone starts to realize this team doesn't have enough. I don't want it to come to that.
In bold for emphasis. It's not even the end of the regular season and it's beginning to set in.

:mjcry:

Daps
This is what moody could have been doing all season , if Kerr didn’t favor Lee
Make two shots?

You say this like Lee hasn't made his fair share of clutch shots earlier in the season. That's not to say Moody should have or shouldn't have been playing, but he shot 2-6 last game, 1-4 the game before that, 1-4 the game before that, and 0-2 the game before that. Moody has struggled when he's been on the floor this season. Making a few shots doesn't change that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
More like Luka has been punishing Wiggins.
ALL I KNOW
IN THE 4TH QRT OF A TIGHT GM
ALL OF THE BUCKETS WERE
COMING WITH STEPH IN THE ACTION.

GS HAD TO START SENDING
HARD DOUBLES AND LEAVING
3P SHOOTERS OPEN JUST
TO PREVENT THE ISOS.
:devil:
:evil:

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
Make two shots?

You say this like Lee hasn't made his fair share of clutch shots earlier in the season. That's not to say Moody should have or shouldn't have been playing, but he shot 2-6 last game, 1-4 the game before that, 1-4 the game before that, and 0-2 the game before that. Moody has struggled when he's been on the floor this season. Making a few shots doesn't change that.
If they are currently in the same tier, I would rather play the younger guy with the brighter future:hubie: