It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Not trying to improve the roster because we have a good record is the dumbest reasoning, and Bob/anyone who agrees with Bob should be slapped

Resting on your laurels and settling is what gets you killed in most industries. Knicks said earlier today that they couldnt even get an offer on mitchell. We aint even TRY to do anything

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Moody is better than D Lee. Belly :yeshrug:
at the very least, Moody has tons more upside than Lee. Lee is 30, and done progressing. Moody rotting on the bench is ridiculous

You don't see the problem in relying on yet another rookie who isn't going to move the needle?

:manny:

This team is supposed to be a contender, yet there's this perception they need TWO rookies to help them win (three if you count Wiseman). That is the problem.

FO made zero moves. Didnt even fukking try. The knicks got zero offers for Mitchell. That's the real killer. If the other teams said no, i get it. These nikkas aint even TRY to make moves.

Daps
FO made zero moves. Didnt even fukking try. The knicks got zero offers for Mitchell. That's the real killer. If the other teams said no, i get it. These nikkas aint even TRY to make moves.
Well, at least y'all have all those 1st/2nd round exits to look forward to with the young guys.

:hubie:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don't see the problem in relying on yet another rookie who isn't going to move the needle?

:manny:

This team is supposed to be a contender, yet there's this perception they need TWO rookies to help them win (three if you count Wiseman). That is the problem.
I agree. We needed to make moves. I’m just pointing out there’s a better option in Moody but Kerr still gives d Lee major minutes.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Well, at least y'all have all those 1st/2nd round exits to look forward to with the young guys.

:hubie:
im fine with the young guys. We didnt even try and test the market with dudes like Lee/JTA/Beli/our 1st rounder in this draft/any 2nds we have possibly.

The reasoning behind making zero moves at the deadline is the maddening part