It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
:francis: you can't win them all. But woof, I would love homecourt over Phoenix. Just getting key pieces back doesn't mean they will gel (I got faith in Draymond at least). It will be interesting after All Star break my G’s. Also, Utah is always on my radar as a potential problem match up. Their bigs are going to be problematic if they all are healthy.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Yall see what's happening with the Lakers? Last year, they had a LEGIT shot at Kyle lowry, but didnt do the trade because they wanted to keep that bum Talen(tless) Horton-Tucker.

over a DECADE ago, the Spurs pulled the trigger on trading a player they liked (George Hill) in order to get Kawhi Leonard on draft day. It's well documented that Pop was angry with RC Buford for making that trade. But they needed more size at the SF position and so they did what needed to be done. And Hill is a much better player than Damion Lee and JTA

I say this to say, we need to stop clinging onto nikkas because we "like them", and move them to improve the roster. JTA has had like 2 good games all season, and has been cut from rotation THREE TIMES already. Damion Lee is just a shyt-tier player. His IQ is arguably lower than Kent Bazemore's. He's a moron.U mean to tell me we cant waive those 2 nikkas and TRY to get some size on this roster?! :gucci:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
If this team just wins the turnover point battle and plays solid defense, who beats them in 7 games? I haven't watched enough Phoenix, Brooklyn, and Milwaukee games - so I defer to you brehs.

As a perennial Bay Area Sports fan (NFL, NBA, MLB, NHA) - I've seen bad team's. This team ain't that, they got a shot.

Last edited:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Shot 28/78.

46 points in the paint for Utah, 26 more than the Warriors.

6'8 Looney fighting for his life every night and they still won't do shyt to get him some help. :dead:

Wiseman better better come back and be able to contribute more than 6 fouls and 10 minutes a game.
I hate seeing all these random Centers Big bro the Dubs night end and night out

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

soyouretellingmetheresachance-3.gif