It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google Bovada, I’ve been betting online with them for years. Most people in America use that site. They’re servers are overseas so they don’t block us Californians from betting.
Can you use bovada in any state?

Bovada is able to provide betting lines in all states except Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and Nevada. Outside of these four states, betting fans can legally access Bovada and place action. This means bettors in 45 states can access Bovada legally with no issue.

thanks breh

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Google Bovada, I’ve been betting online with them for years. Most people in America use that site. They’re servers are overseas so they don’t block us Californians from betting.
do u pay taxes and everything? hows that go?

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You’re technically supposed to pay taxes but I never have. Bovada doesn’t report your winnings to the IRS since the site isn’t based in the US.
:russ:

im on this site for the first time, should i even bother doing these bitcoin deals? seems like a hassle

Bay Area

Raiders/Warriors/A's
Daps
Reppin
East Oakland
:russ:

im on this site for the first time, should i even bother doing these bitcoin deals? seems like a hassle
Sometimes the bonuses aren’t worth if you want to withdraw your winnings right away. The deals force you to win a certain amount of money before you can withdraw.