It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Salvation Steph needed that… Kerr stupid ass need to realize let Steph play on ball since Dray is out and when he’s back only used off ball depending on how the team gonna play Steph it’s that simple
you saw how many plays he made?! It was great. Imagine that, having STEPHEN CURRY initiate the offense instead of JTA or Looney, produces vastly better results. shyt, color me shocked

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
DAMN I OWN
SPACE IN THIS nikkaS MIND...

I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE
YALL PLAYED 2NITE.

:ehh:I SEE WIGGINS SHOT
BETTER THAN STEPH AGAIN.
:devil:
:evil:

I watched the game. Jordan Poole carried them all game, especially in the 4th. Looney locked up the paint all 4th quarter. Steph was bricking until the last shot which was a push off. All in all, the supporting cast came thru.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I watched the game. Jordan Poole carried them all game, especially in the 4th. Looney locked up the paint all 4th quarter. Steph was bricking until the last shot which was a push off. All in all, the supporting cast came thru.
THESE CATS FUNNY.

WIN OR LOSE I HAVE NO
PROBLEM POSTING DURING GAMES.

I DIDNT SPEND MY
FRIDAY NITE WATCHING
THE WARRIORS/ROCKETS.

:devil:
:evil:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Salvation Steph needed that… Kerr stupid ass need to realize let Steph play on ball since Dray is out and when he’s back only used off ball depending on how the team gonna play Steph it’s that simple

Chef grew up some tonight
First time I doubted the breh and he pulled through
Forgive me brehs :to:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
my nikka @Don Homer doing damage control for all his steph slander :laff:

like when I cheat on my girl and I gotta go overboard to win her back

u cool with me bruh. we on the same side :salute:
You gotta know when to stop posting.. Lakers won tonight you see us still slandering Bron?