It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
lol kerr is delusional in so many ways man
Breh Kerr don’t have the final say on who stays and who goes.. Lmaoo he’s prob saying this because he knows Lee might be getting traded or sent down to the G league .. of course FO would inform Steph first

He’s so bad at ball, man. He hasn’t improved since he started in the league. At best, he’s Great Value Iman Shumpert :hhh:

90% of his shots are uncontested corner threes and he bricks them so damn much. He’s below league-average on threes. Fake ass shooter

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know it's his job to not panic, but Kerr's words on Draymond sound encouraging. They still need a big to lessen Draymond's workload, banging with 5's has a price and we're seeing it now.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do y’all not have the cap space. I get not trading Wiseman but not even signing another competent big is :scust:
I think it's a roster spot issue at this point, but yea tax issues play a part as well. Look at the maneuvering they did with GP2 prior to the season and dude's contract didn't even become guaranteed until a couple of weeks ago.