It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Daps
That was the game you made yourself look like a cotdamn idiot, when JTA was instrumental in leading the comeback, and everyone quoted you telling you to fall back. Why would you even reference that? Did you just want to point out how stupid you look?
I'm just riffing with @Flight. He knows that. Probably best to stay outta other folks' conversations that you aren't privy to.

Funny how you showed up after a win, but were nowhere to be seen yesterday when the Warriors got blown out. Or the loss before that. Or the loss before that. Or the loss before that.
shytty agendas nonstop :dead:
Paschall is gonna be an All-Star; he can take over from Draymond one day. We shouldn't trade him. - @Scholar
Wiseman is gonna be a HOF and lead us to a championship - @Scholar

shytty agendas nonstop.

:mjgrin:

Scholar

Superstar
Daps
That was the game you made yourself look like a cotdamn idiot, when JTA was instrumental in leading the comeback, and everyone quoted you telling you to fall back. Why would you even reference that? Did you just want to point out how stupid you look?

I'm just riffing with @Flight. He knows that. Probably best to stay outta other folks' conversations that you aren't privy to.

Funny how you showed up after a win, but were nowhere to be seen yesterday when the Warriors got blown out. Or the loss before that. Or the loss before that. Or the loss before that.

Paschall is gonna be an All-Star; he can take over from Draymond one day. We shouldn't trade him. - @Scholar
Wiseman is gonna be a HOF and lead us to a championship - @Scholar

shytty agendas nonstop.

:mjgrin:

You just have incredibly short sighted reactionary takes Kuminga, Wigs, and we'll see with Wiseman too :wow:. If only we traded for Marcus Smart or career loser Bradley Beal :blessed:
If you have time to post here every day :dead::dead:
I was wrong on Paschall :yeshrug:. Can admit that but your takes especially on Poole, Wigs, Wise, & Kuminga.. Young brehs have nothing to offer :troll:

Daps

You just have incredibly short sighted reactionary takes Kuminga, Wigs, and we'll see with Wiseman too :wow:. If only we traded for Marcus Smart or career loser Bradley Beal :blessed:
If you have time to post here every day :dead::dead:
I was wrong on Paschall :yeshrug:. Can admit that but your takes especially on Poole, Wigs, Wise, & Kuminga.. Young brehs have nothing to offer :troll:
- I didn't give any take on Kuminga, I merely listed him as a name for a potential trade deal. He's still on that list for the right player.
- I didn't give any take on Poole, I merely listed him as a name for a potential trade deal. He's still on that list for the right player.
- Short-sighted take on Wiggins? I've been breaking down Wiggins' game for years and years before you were even on this board.

How the fukk are you gonna say Beal is a "career loser" but then hype up Wiggins? You still haven't answered the question as to why you only showed up after a win but were nowhere to be seen over the last four out of five games the team lost? You gonna show up in April/May when Wiseman provides absolutely nothing (once again) and the team crashes out of the postseason talking about the "young brehs"?

:unimpressed:

You dikkride every single draft pick and trade-in of the Warriors. Why are you pretending like you're anything other than a broken clock generic homer?