It’s A Splash Bros Reunion! Are You Kuminga To The Poole Party? Warriors 2022 Season Thread

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
He was legit useful last year. He is unplayable now.
This’ll be the third time this season he gets cut from rotation of it happens. Man has been cut from rotation TWICE in the first half of the season.

…er-I mean, uhh…Go go go! Warriors! You’re the best! U can beat all the rest! Warriors! Go go!

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
We need to make a trade in the worst way

Juan
Lee
Iggy
Bjelica

All have been providing nothing off the bench…We might as well play Kuminga and Moody
Keep Iggy he’s on a one yr… but Juan/Lee can go… Bjelica I’m not giving up on yet.. Why Kerr not playing Witherspoon? He still putting Chiozza out there..

Meyers sitting on his ass when we clearly need interior rim protection.. I mean he couldn’t signed boogie..

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Bucks so lucky Draymond is out....and steph is in a month and a-half-long
Keep Iggy he’s on a one yr… but Juan/Lee can go… Bjelica I’m not giving up on yet.. Why Kerr not playing Witherspoon? He still putting Chiozza out there..

Meyers sitting on his ass when we clearly need interior rim protection.. I mean he couldn’t signed boogie..
Team is absolutely not gonna get a big. They are too in love with Wiseman. The news about him getting a second surgery on the low annoyed me.

We need to make a trade in the worst way

Juan
Lee
Iggy
Bjelica

All have been providing nothing off the bench…We might as well play Kuminga and Moody

Lee isnt an NBA player. Again, him seeding up Steph's sister is the best career move he's made. He's the same exact player he was when he was on the hawks. zero improvement in half a decade. JTA has been disappointing. Some of it should be on Kerr tho. JTA is a shooting guard/small forward. It's fukked up for the last 2 seasons he's been placed at the power forward/center position. But he's been cut out the rotationtwice already

Iggy and Bjelica need to do better. Iguodala has been cheeks since the Utah game.same deal with Otto. He's been disappointing since Utah.

Bob Myers doesnt usually trade mid-season so this might be the roster we have. Steph really needs to get out the slump. It's ridiculous

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Bucks so lucky Draymond is out....and steph is in a month and a-half-long

Team is absolutely not gonna get a big. They are too in love with Wiseman. The news about him getting a second surgery on the low annoyed me.
Looks like they trying to save face at this point knowing damn well they should’ve taken Melo and get a big in FA…

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Also Poole gotta get his shyt together.. It’s like he goes into moves and completely change his mind and he starts tripping over his own feet.. He got to use a move to get to the basket
Kerr and the entire assistant coaching staff need to get together and figure out the offense. Because the same old "throw the ball in the post-->split action" is getting blown up now. Their schemes are getting figured out. Our offense is currently worse than it was last season